Holiday Wishlist 2010
I first did this on Livejournal a few years ago, and I’ve decided to do it again this year after being inspired by Essin Em’s post.
– Make a post to your blog, tumblr, facebook, myspace, what have you. The important thing is to make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want and that people can see the post.
– If you wish for real possible things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it’s your address or just an email address at which you can be contacted by potential wish-grantors, real or imaginary.
– Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your post, so that the holiday joy will spread.
– Surf around your friends list/blogroll/RSS feeds (or friends friends, or just random places ) to see who has posted their list.
– If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true. Sometimes someone’s trash is another’s treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don’t want or a gift certificate you won’t use–or even know where you could get someone’s dream purebred Basset Hound for free–do it.
You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it’s your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you’ll have the joy of knowing you made someone’s holiday special.
My Wishlist: If anyone is willing or able to give anything below, I would be eternally grateful. You can contact me at duskinchains [at] gmail.com
- iTunes gift cards of any amount. I love music, and I’m always expanding my collection. I’m especially lusting after Sara Bareilles’s latest.
- Extra airline miles; I’ve got graduate school interview days coming up in February, with no idea how I’m going to afford flying to the east coast.
- If you’re buying anything from EF for the holidays, click on my sidebar banner to use my affiliate link🙂
A better header. A much better header.
- Lelo Siri (red), Nea (black), or Alia (black)
- A leather (or faux-leather) jacket. I’m usually a size S or M.
A fleshlight of some variety for my significant other. He’s never really tried out sex toys, and I’d like to introduce him.Thanks Mistress Kay!
- Sailor Moon – Season One and/or Season Two Complete and Uncut (Japanese language edition)
- Small silver studs for my second ear piercing.
- References to companies looking for reviewers
- Prayers (in whatever belief system you hold) for my parents to sell their house.
- Links back to my blog – I’m trying to get myself out there, expand my content, and keep people reading🙂
Friends with Wishlists!
The Blogging Slave
Alan and Michele
The Bedroom Blogger
Pussy Goes Grr