Welcome 18+ Only:
THIS BLOG IS FOR ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18 (21 in some states) please check out Scarleteen.com instead. Thanks!
Omg, guess what, I’ve moved!!!! You can now find me and my sexy shenanigans over at duskinchains.com. I had originally planned to move in June at the year anniversary of Dusk (in chains), but found myself longing for my own space a little bit earlier. Please update all links, bookmarks, and feeds and stay tuned there for a massive Relay for Life raffle coming in the next week!
It’s been one of those weeks. Or weekends. Or days, or whatever this blob of existence lately has turned into. Spring break was great until I found I was unmotivated to do any kind of work. Even the fun kind. Didn’t clean my room, study, do homework, blog, or anything else that needed to get done today.
So really, the first thing I need to do is apologize most profusely to FunWares. They probably think I’m completely useless by now because Jeff has sent me a package full of fantastically fun items and I have failed to post a single review. I said one would be up by last weekend, but you know what happened? I slept. And left for vacation in Tahoe. And came home and slept and played video games. And I still haven’t finished writing any of the three reviews I wanted to get up this week.
What’s the problem? No idea. Writer’s block? Demotivation? Lethargy? Senioritis? Probably all of the above. I’m hoping going back to school tomorrow will help kick my ass into gear. Because I plan on finishing one of these reviews tomorrow night. I want it. I need it.
In my procrastination, I talked to Violet, Andy, and Epiphora about my various options when getting a domain and hosting for my blog. I might make the move sooner than expected, possibly before graduation if everything goes well. It would be even better to move right before my raffle so I can direct all the traffic to the new page, but we’ll see about that.
What I want to know is, what kind of domain name would you like to see this blog under? http://www.duskinchains.com? .net? lovesexkink.net? Yeah, I’m out of ideas for now (mostly because it’s 3 am) but I’d love to hear yours. Let me know!!
This was the week I’ve been waiting for all semester; Spring Break. M and I decided to rent a car and take a three day trip up to Tahoe for some skiing, gambling, and general fun-times. It was definitely interesting. First we learned how to put on snow chains since they were required for the way up (and our wonderful standard car was only 2 wheel drive). Then we had to try and find food under $25 which was surprisingly difficult. Luckily, we were pointed to a nearby Applebees with not only affordable food but also a great happy hour after 9 pm.
Staying in a hotel with M for the first time was a lot of fun too ^_~. We would have had more fun, but honestly I was exhausted after our day skiing. Even so, we tried out a ton of different positions all around the room, slept in a king bed together, and even tried (emphasis on tried) some stuff out in the shower. Unfortunately he’s an entire foot taller than me so some things just don’t work in a crowded space.
Skiing was almost a disaster; turns out that M’s height causes a lot of difficulty on skiis (and trying to get up after falling). He eventually switched to snowboarding and did a little bit better, but honestly, next time, we’re going to have to get him lessons. After that we did a bit of gambling and I learned a thing or two about roulette. Twas very fun.
What’s coming up here? Well, I’ve got a few reviews for FunWares that have been a while coming – look forward to those in the next few days! I’m also waiting to hear back from some companies about sponsoring a raffle for Relay for Life. If you work with or own any kind of company (sex toys are nice, but other things are awesome too!!) that is willing to donate an item, please let me know. All the money will go to the American Cancer Society
M and I are fighting again, so I may be a bit…gone for a few days. Expect some reviews this weekend, hopefully.
I love each and every company I’ve chosen to work with, but there’s nothing like having a good old brick-and-mortar sex shop a few blocks from home. I’ve been blessed to live in the bay area and be only a bus ride away from Good Vibrations; it’s one reason I was excited to turn 21 and join their affiliate review program. Good Vibes was the first good sex store I’ve ever walked into. The people who work there are well trained and extremely helpful.
The first time I went to Good Vibes, it was actually with my RA. There was a trip later in the week that we were both going to miss, so instead we went together. That was an experience, let me tell you. It felt like I was doing something wrong – I remember looking around at people on the street as we got off the bus, like they all knew exactly what we were going and what we would be doing there. I bought my first (and terribly crappy) g-spot vibe because I was afraid to ask anyone for help or suggestions. Big mistake. Now whenever I go I know to ask for help, tell folks exactly what I’m looking for and ask for their suggestions. Shopping has turned out much better ever since.
If you’re lucky enough to live in Berkeley or San Francisco, you should check out the nearest Good Vibrations near you. If not, enjoy them online! They still provide the same amazing service and easy delivery.
Did you miss Pleasurists #120? Read it all here. Do you have a review for Pleasurists #122? Be sure to read the submission guidelines and then use the submission form and submit it before Sunday March 20th @ 11:59pm Pacific.
Want to win some swag? All you’ve got to do is enter.
- Birthdays and blow jobs and free shit, oh my! Deadline: March 16th @ 11:59pm Central.
- Enter to Win an Irish Green Fun Factory Yooo! Deadline: March 17th @ 11am Central.
- The Sweetist Kiss Contest Deadline: March 18th @ Midnight Eastern.
- Amber’s Birthday Giveaway Deadline: March 20th @ Noon Eastern.
- Happy birthday to me, happy dildo to you Deadline: March 25th @ 11:59pm Central.
- Reflections Hope Giveaway Deadline: March 25th.
- Win a Gorgeous Glass Sex Toy from C.A.P. and Dr. Ruthie! Deadline: March 31st.
- Win Baci Lingerie and Spice Things Up This Spring Deadline: March 31st.
- Win an XL V-RIng Vibrating Cock Ring Deadline: March 31st.
- Get Naughty and Win a Naughty Weekender Kit Deadline: March 31st.
On to the reviews…
- Solar Bullet by Curvaceous Dee
- OhMiBod Freestyle G by Mistress Kay
- JeJoue MiMi by Amber
- iRide by Joan Price
- Tantus Little Secret Spoon by Dusk
- Berman Danae Massager by Mistress Kay
- Icicles No. 16 by Mystress Lady Evyl
- LELO Mia by Toys in Love
- Phallix Precious Steel Series by Marilyn
- Evolved Silky G by Tonia
- Sinclair Institute Gia by Marilyn
- Better than Chocolate Music Edition by Sexpert Lexi B.
- Bunny Toyfriend by Manda
- Bunny Toyfriend by LucyLemonade
- Starlet Toyfriend by Manda
- Evolved Silicone Delight by Beanfiddler
- Little Su by Mystress Lady Evyl
- Vixen Creations Leo by the bedroom blogger
- Icicles No. 21 by Mistress Kay
Toys for Cocks
- IN2U Euphoric by Joanna Cake
- Man Eaters form Outer Space by the bedroom blogger
- Grip n Stroke by Mia Martina
- Sex in a Can Sukit Draft by Mistress Kay
- Incoqnito Smoke Ring by Naughty Snow White
Lube, Massage Oil, Bath Stuff, & etc.
- Tantus Beginner’s Ballgag by Pixel Kitten
- Babeland Satin Bondage Kit by HotMoviesForHer Sex Toy Crew
- Jack’s Blowjob Lessons by Jordan LaRousse
- Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns by Beanfiddler
- The New Topping Book by LucyLemonade
Adult DVDs & Porn
- Good Dyke Porn – James Darling & Deluxx Dash by J.D. Bauchery
- Performers Of The Year 2011 by The Porn Librarian
- Fuck Me In The Bathroom – Quadrupled by Ginger Leigh
- Legendary Bodies 2 by The Porn Librarian
- Belladonna’s Foot Soldiers 2: The Feet Market (Disc 2) by J.D. Bauchery
- The New Romantix by Marilyn
- Strip Tease Pole Dancing CD by Mistress Kay
- Pin-Up Vibe & Bombshell Balm by Sammi
- LELO Tantra by Mystress Lady Evyl
- LELO Tantra by Apinkjellybean04
- LELO Luna Beads by Kit O’Connell
- Velvet Harness by Naughty Snow White